Blue Accent Summer Make-up!
Hey beauties! Today I am bringing another fun colorful summer look using blue as an accent color. The make-up itself is pretty simple.
1. Start with your make-up primer, I am using Jessie’s Girl Cosmetics Primer.
2. Moving next apply a piece of tape along your outer corner to create a clean perfect line.
3. Take a gold metalic eyeshadow and apply it in the center of eyes. Following by that use a soft coral with a tint a shimmer to go in our crease, inner corner and outer corner of the eyes. To soften everything use an eyeshadow same color as your skin tone to buff all the harsh edges. All the eye shadow used are from the Eyes on 70’s plus Party Girl After Hours By Bh Cosmetics.
4. For the fun part, take a cream eye shadow base, like the 24 h Color Tattoo in Turquoise Forever By Maybelline. and draw a cat eye liner. The tape will help to create a nice edge.
5. To add more depth to our lash line, take a deep brown eye shadow and create a second liner, as soft as possible. Avoid black eye shadow because will make the look to harsh. The brown is from It’s Judy’s Time Palette, that is already discontinued. Here you have a post of my review + swatches of the palette.
6. Use the same brown eyeliner for your lower lash line, and for the inner corner add a shimmery light pink. The one I am using is from Zoeva’s Mixed Metals Palette.
7. Last, top off with a brown mascara. Avoid black since we want more soft eyelashes. This one is Sublime de Chanel Mascara in Deep Brown.
For the rest of my face I used my all time favorite foundation, Match Perfection Foundation in Ivory by Rimmel, True Match Powder in Golden Beige By L’Oreal, Baked Blush in Rich Rose By e.l.f, Nyx Butter Gloss in Tiramisu and for the eyebrows I used Flawless Brow Trio in Medium by Bh Cosmetics.
My earrings are from Forever 21.
Here you have the list of the products I used in the gallery below. Hope you like it and see you next time in my next post.