Blue and Nude Leopard Print Nail Art!
Hey beauties! Today really short blog post on the nail art of the week #1, Blue and Nude Leopard Print design on my short nails!
I wanted something easy and blue and fast to do for this week, so I went with this popular nail art design using 2 nails as accents, one featuring some leopard print design, and the other a textured nail polish. So let’s get started!
- I prepared my tools, which I wanted to add some rhinestones but I changed my mind, so ignore that in the picture. First is a a black by H&M – Neo Noir, a nude by Sally Hansen from the Complete Salon Manicure collection – Bandage, a textured nail polish by Avon from the Stardust collection – Teal Glitter and a metallic blue by Rimmel from the I <3 Lasting Finish collection – Azure.
- I painted my thumb, index and pinky in Azure, my ring finder in Teal glitter and my middle finger in Bandage.
- With a tooth pick I added blue spots in Azure and Teal glitter on my middle finger in a moon shape.
- With another tooth pick I outlined the spots with Neo Noir like so, and added some extra black spots to fill in the gap.
- Top coated everything except the ring finger, because of he textured nail polish.
Hope you guys like this simple nail art and see you in my next nail art of the week #2!