Duo Chrome Romance Make-up! (Valentine’s day!)
Hello everyone! Been a while since my last make-up look. I haven’t had the time to do any, plus the days here in Denmark have been very short, so all the day light was gone by the time I was arriving home, or very cloudy and I don’t have any beauty lights to help me to take good pictures for the charts.
This look is very soft and girly and purpuly and pinky, perfect for those romantic dinners, upcoming valentine’s Day, or if you just want to feel cute.
- As you can see above, I started with a base/primer, I used the Mac Painterly Paint Pot, and than I went with a white jumbo pencil by Nyx – Milk all over the lid.
- The lid color is by Makeup Geek, and is their Duo Chrome Eyeshadows, this one is called I’m Peachless, and is much brighter in person, but my camera won’t do justice. It reflects pink and peach when you turn in different directions, and is absolutely beautiful. It might look more pink than peach on this look because I used lots of pinks and purples with it, but depends what colors you use in the crease will show different.
- For the crease I used a purple matte eyeshadow, this one is from the palette Eye’s on the 80’s by bhcosmetics, and is the 1st purple on the 3rd row.
- For the rest of my face I used the most beautiful palette I own, by Too Faced, and is their Christmas edition palette, called Le grand Palais, and they might still have it in the store. It comes with an eyeshadow primer, a lip paint and a mascara.
- So for my outer corner I went with a dab of Champs Elysees, I used a very flat brush and just dabbed it on my outer corner and over it, just to darken the corner a bit more I used Belle Femme.
- For my lower lash line I used also Belle Femme, and for the inner corner I used the most prettiest eyeshadow ever, Delightful, which brightens up the look.
- To finish the look I used Belle Femme as my eyeliner as well since I didn’t wanted anything too harsh like black. The mascara is also their Better than Sex mascara, which comes with this palette.
- For the rest of my face I used as my blush Stardust and Flush as my highlighter. The contour is their Chocolate Soleil Matte Powder.
- I finished my look with a nice rosey nude lipstick from Kate by Rimmel, in Nude 45.
That’s it for the look, I really like it, the heart decal on the corners of my eyes, was just for fun. Rest of the products used in this look in the gallery below
Thanks for reading, and catch you in my next post!
Happy Valentine’s Day to all!