Sexy Spider Web Make-up Look ! Halloween 2016!
Trick or treat my beautiful ones?
Today I’m bringing you a fun post for Halloween, a last minute idea of a costume but yes easy! I will start with explaining the eye chart as usual and then I’ll just show the full make-up because honestly the spider webs are so easy to be done and self explanatory!
- I started as usual with primer and after I placed a piece of tape at the corners to make sure I will get a sharp line at the end. I took a black base for the entire lid, and I used Maybelline 24 h Color Tattoo one, but any cream base will do.
- After I took dark grey eyeshadow and started blending the edges (pic nr.3) and you should really take your time on this one, because It is quite a process to make sure you get a smooth edge.
- After I was happy with the grey I took a matte black eyeshadow and applyed it under the grey to darken the inner part and outer corner. I personally left the center open but you can put the black all over the lid. Again take your time on this part too and keep coming back with the grey and the black until you are happy with the edges. (pic nr 4.)
- After you can remove the tape and you should have a nice sharp line in the outercorner. Next I took a foiled eyeshadow, an orange, but you can choose any other color, depending on your preferences. I went with orange because complements my brown eyes and blonde hair more. (pic nr. 6)
- To end the top lid I just added a silver foiled eyeshadow in the center, but I kept coming with the orange on the edges to make sure is blended nicely and the transition between the both shades is nicely done. At this point I also kept coming back and forward with the black and grey on the edges to have a nice blended look. (pic nr.7)
- For the bottom lid, I took a white cream eyeliner and traced a line under the top line we created using the tape, and I used again black to trace a line parallel with the top one on the lower lash line. (pic nr. 8)
- Before applying the eyeliner, I first extended the black eyeshadow in the inner corner as well and I smoked out the line using a combination between the grey and black eyeshadow used on the top lid. (pic nr. 9)
- Last step was black eyeliner, where I went really cat eye style in the inner corner and I made sure to stay close to the lines I created before with black eyeshadow, both top and lower lid. After I added mascara and highlighted my browbone with a color close to my skin.
- For the lips I took a black eyeliner and traced my lips, and with the cream eyeshadow base used on the eyes I just filled everything in. In the center I used the same orange for the eyes and made sure to create an ombre effect.
- The spider webs are really easy to create using black eyeliner and after you finish the web make sure you highlight each curve and line with a white eyeliner. Add rhinestones in different sizes and colors ( I used silver, gold and black) and stick them using some eyelash glue. The spiders are optional but you can draw them easily with the black eyeliner as well.
Happy Halloween my darlings and hope this look give you an inspiration for a costume if you haven’t found anything yet! Be sexy while dark! Kisses!