Hi everyone. Summer is official over, and Fall is taking over. Today I bring you a mix between Summer and Fall, earth tones with a pop of purple.
Let’s get ahead into the steps!
- I started with my Avon Eye shadow Primer Pot which is a cheaper version/dupe for MAC Painterly Paint Pot, and it’s waterproof.
- I moved on and I applied all over the lid the Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk, to help the colors to be bright.
- Starting with the inner eye corner, I took this bright matte yellow from Eyes on the ’80’s by BhCosmetics. I moved on with a bronze shimmer color for the center of my lid and for the crease and outer corner, I mixed two browns, one more light and one chocolate brown to bring more warmth and depth to the eye.
- To make the outercorner more deeper I used some matter black. All the eyeshadow are from the Party Girl After Hours Palette, also by Bh Cosmetics
- For the lower lash I used as a base the Bh Cosmetics Waterproof Eye Crayon in Royalty. I really like these crayons because makes my eye shadows stick all day. On top of it I used another color from the Party Girl After Hours Palette, a shimmery purple (see below).
- In the waterline I applied the same Waterproof Eye Crayon in Royalty.
- Last steps are a black winged eyeliner, a black mascara and some false lashes.
For the face I used my all time favorite drugstore foundation, Match Perfection by Rimmel London, My Dream Matte Powder from Maybelline.
For the blush, highlighter and contour I used the Bh Cosmetics Forever Nude Sculpt & Glow Contouring Kits in Light/Medium.
Lipstick is by Estee Lauder, Pure Color Lipstick in Wildly Pink.
The full list of products used for this make-up you can find it down below.
Thanks for visiting and stay tuned for new make-up charts/looks.