Blue Night Out Makeup!
Hey guys! Today I come back with a nice, dark, blue look with a pop of purple on the lower lash line, perfect for a night out!
I am going to dig in the step by step tutorial and the chart.
- After my primer, I went with Pecan Praline from the Too Faced Bon Bon Palette, and defined the crease a little bit to make the following blending easier.
- To make the blue pop out, I first applied a black cream eye shadow as a base, this one is Timeless Black by Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 hr. This eye shadows are truly amazing because prolongs the eye shadows!
- Next step is to use Earl Grey eyeshadow from the same palette, and apply it in the inner and outer part of the lid, leaving the center empty. This is almost black, more like a grey black with a hint of green. After I used Pecan Praline again to blend all the edges.
- For the center I used Midnight in Paris from the Too Faced Le Grand Palais Palette. It’s a very sheer all most like a glitter type eye shadow and because of that I had to apply it over a base with a wet brush. I sprayed a little bit of the W7 Fixer Spray.
- After I concentred the blue in the middle, I went back and forward with Earl Grey and Pecan Praline to make everything look blended and nice.
- For the lower lash line I used on the outer part Earl Grey, and for the inner part I used Champs Elysees eyeshadow from the previous palette, also with a wet brush.
- To highlight the inner corner I used a bit of Satin Sheets that can be found in both palettes.
- I finished the look with a purple eyeliner in the waterline, Iris – Waterproof Eye Crayon by BhCosmetics, false lashes and black eyeliner, without any wing.
- For my face I used Skyline as a blush and Flush as a highlighter from the same palette, Le Grand Palais, and for contour I used the Too Faced Dark Chocolate Soleil Bronzer.
- Lastly, for my lips, I used a combination between Ecstasy from the Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick, and on top I used a lipstick by Kate by Rimmel in Nude 45 .
For the rest of the products used on my face check my gallery below also don’t forget to check my previous make-up look, Minty Rose and my nail tutorial Blue Leopard Print Nail Art.
Here you have full face pictures!
Hope you like this new chart/tutorial post and see you in my next!