Minty Rose Spring Make-up!
Today I bring a spring make-up, because is the first month of Spring 2016, and I felt that rose and mint go well together and look so cute and girly.
For today’s make-up chart I used the TooFace Bon Bon Palette, that smell amazing and has really cute shadows that can work for both day and night time looks.
- First I applied my base, the Shadow Insurance By Too Faced, and after I went in the crease with the first color, Almond Truffle, just to give some depth to the crease.
- Next I created a hallow effect by adding Cotton Candy in the inner corner and outer corner of my lid, and unite the two parts with a line in the crease, leaving the center empty.
- To darken the outer corner I went with Black Currant and over that a little bit of Dark Truffle, using a light hand and a crease brush.
- For the center of the lid I used a quad Eyeshadow by Avon in Mod Muse and I used the mint green from the palette.
- For the lower lashline I went again with Black Currant and the same mint eyeshadow from the Avon Quad.
- To highlight the inner corner I used a little bit of Sprinkles.
- For highlight I used Divine, which is the big ivory eyeshadow from the right corner down.
- I went back with Black Currant and I used W7 The Fixer spray to intensify the color and I used it as a top lash eyeliner.
- For mascara I went with L’Oreal Telescopic mascara in black and for my lower lashes I used a turquoise mascara by Avon, SuperShock Mascara in Emerald.
- For my face I used with my all time favorite foundation Match Perfection by Rimmel and on top I used Matte Dream powder by Maybelline.
- For contour I used Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Powder in Dark/Medium, blush from H&M in Apricot, and the highlighter is Satin Sheets from the Bon Bon Palette.
- Lipgloss is by Avon, Ultra Glazewear Absolute in Pure poppy.
Hope you guys enjoy this look, for full list of products used in this look check the gallery below and see you in my next post! Bye! XOXO