Summer sunset make-up!
Hello gorgeous! Today I bring you a very bright summer look, for all of you who embrace bright colors in your life! I love a bold summery look in the day time or night time, and I think everybody should have the courage to wear such looks whenever they feel like, because why waste your life with boring looks?
Today’s look is bold, but all about matte with a hint of iridescent white in the inner corner to bring it together!
- I started with a primer, MAC Paint Pot in Painterly, and over I took NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk and blended it all over the lid and a bit on the lower lid too.
- In the crease I went with a soft warm brown for definition that I blended it really well
- In the middle of the lid I used a bright matter orange eye shadow, followed by a bright yellow in the first half of the eyelid.I went back and forward with the two colors to overlap them nicely without harsh lines.
- To intensify the outer corner I used a dark brown and for extra definition I added a matte black eye shadow that I really focused it in the outer corner. To create a nice smokey, blended look I went back and forward with the two browns used previously until I achieved the desired look.
- For extra blending and highlight, I used a color close to my skin color and with a big brush I added it on the left area up till my brow, and overlapped the browns a bit too.
- For the lower lid, I used the outer corner as a guide, and I extended the black and the browns downwards, to look like everything is tied together.
- For the pop of color I used a leaf green eye shadow, also matte, and blended it nicely into the black.
- For the extra glam, I used a white iridescent eye shadow, almost duo chrome, that looks different according to what eye shadows have around it, this one reflected a bit greenish. This one is from the Eye’s on the 70’s by BhCosmetics.
- For the eyeliner, I went with the same matte black eye shadow and a thin brush and connected everything together.
- Of course, for more extra glam, I used black mascara and false eyelashes! Soft pink glossy lips works best with this look, since everything is quite matte and bold!
Hope you guys enjoy this look, as much as I do, where I had lots of fun taking pictures of it, and always brings compliments on brown eyes!
Full face pictures below, also everything I used on this look, including face products in the gallery below, like usual!
Stay tuned for my next post and please like and share this post if you liked it!